Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Turning the hull.....





After much thought, I decided to try the gin pole method for turning the hull because of space considerations. I jacked the hull up and put it on some casters, rolled it outside and set up a gin pole with some tackle. After trying to turn it myself without much success, my housemate wandered by and another friend showed up. With their help, we got it flipped and rolled up on the trailer. A little cleanup and we rolled the whole thing back into the garage. Aside from it being a hot day (in the 90s) and skinning up a bit of the paint here and there, the process went pretty smoothly. Now for the insides.....

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farkas fighters find home on Web
The anti -Frank Farkas Web site, www.fedupwithfarkas.com started around March and then disappeared for a bit.
Hey, there what a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a diabetes symptom in child site. It pretty much covers diabetes symptom in child related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home